The Security Engineering AWS Certification will give a detailed overview of using AWS security services training to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. During the training you will learn about AWS recommended security practices, security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
Who should do Security Engineering on AWS training?
- Security engineers
- Security architects
Upon completion of this training, you will know:
- AWS shared security responsibility model
- Architect and build AWS application infrastructures protected against security threats
- Protecting data at rest and in transit with encryption
- Apply security checks and analyses in an automated and reproducible manner
- Configure authentication for resources and applications in the AWS Cloud
- Gain insight into events by capturing, monitoring, processing, and analyzing logs
- Identify and mitigate incoming threats against applications and data
- Perform security assessments to ensure that common vulnerabilities are patched and security best practices are applied